Friday, May 16, 2014

PAINT THE COUNTRY SAFFRON

YES, THE TIME HAS COME TO PAINT THE COUNTRY SAFFRON!!! read on...

Every time BJP comes stocks go high, inflation comes down, 30 years in K R Puram and never saw asphalted roads or water supply to home. Last time BJP came in we saw that, recent elections they weren't the chosen one and now KR Puram has no asphalt, neither water to the homes.
Congress and a section of people in the country, their rhetoric was that only people who are communal would vote for BJP/Modi. If so, were these millions of people who opt for good governance and development communal?

In the last 67 years what we saw from congress was minority appeasement! Now I'm communal, because I'm against minority appeasement. Educated and optimistic minorities are not looking for appeasement.
What congress likes to do is keep people in dark, keep them uneducated and make people believe or dupe that what ever they are getting is the best.

Muslims fear Modi! who the fuck says that, go ask a Muslim if he is scared. He will say, I give balls. That is the pro-congress media that spreads this hatred towards BJP/Modi/Hindus.

Congress is infamous for following the divide n rule policy, vote bank politics is their agenda.

Many say he played the dalit card. When did he come out and say I'm a Dalit please vote for me? When did he say, I used to sell tea, so please vote for me?

My first sentence was THE TIME HAS COME TO PAINT THE COUNTRY SAFFRON!!!
Now, a country with 1000s of years of history of a Hindu civilization, who accepted and embraced various religions of the world, who were also oppressed and exploited for centuries by few religions of this world and currently over 100 crore people, Yet, if they want to paint their country saffron, they are "famed" communal

Since morning there are no bounds to my happiness, its been really long
that i have been this happy. The only last time I recall having this sort of, unknown, big happy grin on my face was when my girl friend used to smile and say "hi how are you". She is my wife now 

I thank my friends and the fellow country men for choosing....whom you chose
 — feeling excited

No comments:

Post a Comment